In primary school I was listening to a radio drama aimed at children. An alien observing humans from outer space was commenting to another alien that humans do not make any sense: “they consist predominantly of water, cannot live without water, but cannot live within water”.
Yes we are not fish and the concept stuck with me in so that I can recall it now. In our current technological era millions of selfies are taken daily of predominantly H2O as both in weight and volume water is the major contributor to our bodies. Scientifically the metric system is designed in relation to water:
– water freezes at 0 degrees Celsius
– water boils at 100 degrees Celsius
– 1 kilogram equals the weight of 1 litre of water
– 1000 cubic centimeters equals 1 litre or a 1000 milliliters
A male weighing 90 kilograms will contain more than 50 000 cubic centimeters of water.
These photos were all taken at Heavens View Mountain Resort, which is situated high up on Galgeberg, close to the town of McGregor in the Western Cape province of South Africa. The resort can certainly claim this name as the photos shows.
- Photo 1 features internalized water in my wife and I (I am glad to mention that since then, I have shed a few thousand cubic centimeters in volume!)
- The second photo shows the light being reflected from the farm dams as well as suspended water in the mist hanging in the valley (photo 3)
- Another day another view. This time the water is suspended in the clouds.
- The fourth photo is but one of the views of this beautiful place which was the vision of a medical doctor who loves God in order for people to find God and themselves again
The last photo symbolizes the thirst for water. This is a place which helps you to open up your soul:
“Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” The words of Jesus in John 4 verse 13 & 14